Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Jolly Roger,the pirate 21May2015

Name:Sami 21May2015












One day Jolly roger was asleep.The pirate said we will hide his boots.We will hide his clothes too.Jolly roger went up where is my big boots he said.Jolly roger said here is my big boots.Where is my big clots said  Jolly roger.Here you are said Jolly roger.Where is my pirate
hat.Up here no it is not in here.Down here oh no where is pirate hat i needed .The too pirate said look down her.Look down here in the sea .The Jolly roger looked down he said oh no my
was in my head oh no oh no.Haha haha said the too pirate.The too pirate hide his clothes  and boots for both of fun.After that the too pirate are loving.It was a funny story haha it is funny. The jacket was orange and the boots  was brown.The hat was black.My friend likes this funny bad story.Maybe the teacher likes.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work Sami. I want to see some more work in your blog

Post a Comment