Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Narrative Writing - Storm

The wind howled menacingly like a wolf at the full moon. Lightning licked across the evil sky: a serpent’s tongue tormenting the clouds. The Earth began to shatter…


I was wearing a storm chaser’s clothe. I had a dark blue t-shirt and a black jacket on top. I was wearing my grey pant that said storm chaser on it. My shoes were a hard safety shoe with the bright black color.  


Go! The car was blocked by the screams of the wind. I was pushing the gas but the van was only going twenty kilometer. After chasing and chasing. I found out my vans wheel was popped.
“ It was popped,!” I couldn't care less about the could. Than at that moment the van started leaning. Then I unfortunately fell.


Soooooooo!I said to myself ,“ What am I going to do? ” I thinking of taking a time flying break to fix the wheel. After trying to take a time flying break to actually fix the wheel, it turns out ten minutes has been past and I am still struggling on the wheel.  


Plan number two. I will propitious for help and hopefully they will do something about it. I slipped my hand in my pocket and my phone wasn’t there. After 20 minutes of searching, I thought of looking in my phone holder which is in the van and it turns out it’s in that.
Then when I called the phone says, “ No signal please change your position!” That leaves me to the next plan.


Next agreement. I will run after the storm and try and get the speed. After running after the storm for a huge amount of time. I found the speed. The speed was hundred and forty kilometers per hour. When I found this I couldn’t stop taking the oxygen from nature.

After finding my dream. I told the news reporters the speed on the wind. They were so happy and so was I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment