Pages

Monday 19 June 2017

Learning volume

Screenshot 2017-06-20 at 9.37.00 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-06-20 at 9.35.17 AM.png

The third screenshot helped me get a better understanding of volume. Although it was the hardest one, but the best one. It showed me how to find the face, vertices and edges. Now I have about 70% understanding of volume.

The 1st one was one of the best one. It showed me the best ways to do volume. I was quite easy after I learnt how to do it. It was really fun doing the 1st activity.

The final one which is the 2nd one was the worst one. It was the worst one because there was no questions to answer. It was about finding the area. I did not like this one because it did not have any questions to answer. It was quite boring as well.


 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Greetings sami
I like the way that you pointed out which ones you liked and which one you disliked. I also did the same three tasks and I was successful and now I have a really good understanding in volume.Obviously you would think one would be boring cause your life is boring(Roasted). Was it easy for you?
#Team20

Unknown said...

Yes it was! (Your already roasted)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sure it was ( you Raw little chicken)

Post a Comment