Pages

Sunday 25 June 2017

Matariki: My reflections for the past few months

This year I have improved so much. For the past few months I was like a truck that has been out of fuel. Now I feel like a Mustang that is  being driven  at a hundred kilometers an hour.

I think I am going to sports camp. Last year I was really lazy I didn’t turn up for the training and I got kicked out of the team. But this year that might not happen, I have turn up for the training. I would be able to play volleyball, soccer, maybe tennis. I will try my hardest and hope for the best to try and be in the team.

Maths what is my favorite subject out of reading and writing. I love doing maths, it’s really fun but when it come to testing. I have improved I had a 3A and now I have a 4B. It feel unbelievable when you move up a level in your learning. When I got a four I said, “ Congratulation” in my mind.

I felt like a hero when I joined the patrols team. Being a patroller is being superman, helping the children to cross the road. I help the children to cross the road because they need to learn from what we are doing. I used to do road patrols last year as well and this year. I want to help the kids cross the road in the future as well. I want to do road patrols because that is what a year 8 student should do.


I think I would have a good life when I get big. I think will have a huge amount of fun at sports camp. If I make it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment