Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

E-asttle results


        Maths
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.Std

3A
4B- Number
3A- Strand
3A
Below
Maths: In maths I have stepped up the pace. I still haven’t moved from a 3A but I am happy with it. This is because 3A is equal to a 4B. I got the same result is because questions are harder. By the end of the year I would like to achieve a 4A. To get that I will pay attention in class and work much harder.
Reading
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.Std

3B
April- 3B
June- 4B
4P
At
Reading: In reading at t1 I got a 3B but now I got a 4B in term 2. After doing the right things I got a 4P and that means a lot to me. I got a 4P because I was doing more reading. By the end of the year I would like to get a 5A.
Writing
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.Std

2B
3B
1A
Well Below
Writing: In writing in term 1 I got a 2B but then in term 2 I got a 3B. After term 2 “umm, yeah it all went wrong”. I am really unhappy about that. This happened because I don’t really know how to write an explanation. By the end of the year I would like to get a 4A.

Next term I would love to learn to keep the same topic in every paragraph. The other thing is I need to write more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment