Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Marshmallow - Writing

Image result for marshmallow monster

I continued roasting my marshmallow the noise got louder and louder. Over a sudden it stoped which really creeped me out and it forced me to look behind. When I looked behind I saw something that was out of humanitie. More like an alien with big creepy yellow eyes and it had a enormous green skin. It’s toes were 30 cm long, It’s speed was 10 km per hour. It also had a disgusting mouth filled with spit, so I had to look away or else I would have puked. It had two rows of teeth that were sharper than a needle, the ears were big as a tyre. The eyebrows long but over his head. I was staring at my marshmallow that I roasted then I it took out his aeroplane tongue and snached it off. I held another one and I started dancing around and I knew it was playing a game. My friet went away as I knew it was friendly.

2 comments:

lucky Glen Innes School said...

Kia Ora Sami
It was so much fun doing the marshmallow writing. I was really struggling but Im so lucky because I got a lady called wendy and she helps me out on every thursday with my writing. What did you like the most in this writing?

Unknown said...

I like the whole writing!

Post a Comment